KEEP CALM, AND CARRY ON.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Photography Journalism.

People say Utah is boring, I say they are boring...
There are so many things you can go and see and do, you just gotta look for it all around.
Maybe the person just doesn't know how to looks for everything in Utah. Here are just what i decided to take ...Some of my favorite places to be, things that make me happy, people that make me happy, all in all, something that puts a definite smile on my face.

What do I do when I get bored....take pictures of people sitting next to me talking on the phone.
 Capital sunset, you better believe it hurt to sit on cold rock. This was the day I was approached by Gay Right Activist to right down my name on a petition.  Of course I couldn't for conspiracy thoughts that they might take my signature and rewrite in on a document (my brothers ideas)
 You know when you pass walls? It's just a wall right? No. This was more than a wall to me.
 Pretty cool right? Directions are in the mirror ;)
 Oh Downtown SLC...you never let me down.
 Park City money wall...where I met a rather intruiging woman from Sweden.
 BANSKY. The one, the only. Famous for street art all over the world. Europe, Asia, Canada...Park City Sundance
Peace signs on the crosswalks.

No comments:

Post a Comment